The CHUG Board of Directors is pleased to be able to offer, for the first time ever, Nursing Education Credits!
It is not too late – REGISTER NOW!
At CHUG, you’ll be able to earn up to 11.0 contact hours. Activity Number: 1214 Working with Southern NH AHEC, an Approved Provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast Multistate Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation, CHUG is excited to be able to offer this additional educational opportunity to our membership.
AGENDA IS NOW POSTED! Here’s just a few of the sessions being presented this year:
* End the Year with a Bang!
* Health and Social Care: Closing the Gap in Clinical Outcomes
* Change Fatigue Getting You Down?
* The ‘A’ Team and the Importance of Changing Culture
* If Quality is the New Currency, Wellness Will Make it Rain!
* Painless Documentation in No Time!
* The Easy Button for Medical Quality – Templates with User Check (TUC)
* It’s a Tough Job but WE have to do it
* Narcissists, Drama Queens & Psychopaths – Everyone Can Adopt New IT Initiatives
* Save Time and Make Your Community Happy by Automating Common Administrative Tasks
And of course there are many more, to see the agenda click HERE.
Come early and attend any of these ten pre-conference classes!
* CPS-PM Custom Reports without the Embeddd Designer
* EMR Crystal Reports class (for CPS & CEMR)
* Beginning Visual Form Editor
* Intermediate Visual Form Editor
* InDxlogic 101: Basics: Health Information Management – Automated Document Indexing
* InDxlogic 201: InDxLogic Advanced Management Training, Workflow Optimization, and MACRA/MIPS
* Qvera Interface Engine Level 1 Certification
* Surescripts Patient Portal – Take your portal to the next level – Class
* Managing Interfaces in Centricity EMR and CPS
* Provider-Directed Design for CPOE Assessment & Plan with Clinical Decision Support, Making EHR Use Easier!
Click HERE to get more information about pre-conference classes.
We will be introducing exciting new Leadership and Teamwork Resources this Fall!
BE the leader your employees WANT to follow. A leader steps up in time of crisis and is able to think and act creatively in challenging situations, to inspire staff to perform and engage in achieving common goals. It’s about knowing your team, having a shared vision and setting staff up for success. To survive in this complex, ever changing market requires a strong, passionate and innovative team.
Don’t wait too long to register, Saver Discount only available for 3 more weeks! REGISTER NOW!